1.5 Level,Site Built, Residential - Lafayette, GA
Farm Living and Privacy. You must see this very nice and well maintained 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home situated in the middle of 15 acres of farmland with a stream. Bring the family and the horses and other farm animals and enjoy the peacefulness of a simple lifestyle. Much of the property is already fenced with a 4 stall barn, a two car garage, and additional carport. Not many properties like this to be found, so don't miss it. Call today and scheduled your showing!!!!
Darrell Henry of Fletcher Bright Company Northriver
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 05, Page 60.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric; Gas
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Off Street; 4 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Jetted Bath Tub
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- LaFayette High,Rock Spring Elementary,Saddle Ridge Middle
- LaFayette High,Saddle Ridge Middle,Rock Spring Elementary
- Rock Spring Elementary,LaFayette High,Saddle Ridge Middle
- Rock Spring Elementary,Saddle Ridge Middle,LaFayette High
- Saddle Ridge Middle,LaFayette High,Rock Spring Elementary
- Saddle Ridge Middle,Rock Spring Elementary,LaFayette High